There was a time when it was impossible to utter the terms video marketing , social media and business in the same sentence.
The words video-marketing and social media are commonplace today. They conjure up Facebook , YouTube, Metacafe, MySpace, Bebo, Blogging, Twitter, Digg, and more photos. As a result, these words and services are now an important part of our everyday lives, making it almost impossible to have a world without them. If this is the case why have so few small and medium-sized companies grasped the inherent potential inside the sites? Why did they not gravitate to use video as their primary marketing tool for business.For more information, visit their website at Videos for social media
The solution can lie partly in knowing the way video marketing is done and why. The aspect would be the actual doing (creating this creative, interactive and entertaining masterpiece) and the all-important cost finale. The reality is that most small-medium-sized businesses do not recognize the value of video marketing, or have not taken the time to fully appreciate it. In fact , they did not find getting their own ‘web-based video advertising’ as the power or benefits.
What are the costs, then?
- Targeted marketing makes sure you stand out to your rivals
- Appeals to those who have a real interest in your business, service or product
- Increases the site’s number of visitors, and also the amount of time spent.
- Large page rating of Google keyword search
- Simple to track, and completely transparent.
- Production effective and sustainable
- Generates enquiries of greater quality
The truth about marketing in today’s world is that there has never been a better time for SMEs to increase their visibility through digital marketing and the production of web-based video advertising than it is now.